This week, the BET Program brought together entrepreneurs from all sectors of business during a very successful BET Forum. The BET Forum theme, Tools to scale your business in the digital age.
BET forum event partners included
- Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry –https://www.kenyachamber.or.ke/
- Kenya Network Information Centre (Kenic) – https://kenic.or.ke/
- ABSA Bank Kenya PLC – https://www.absabank.co.ke/
- Precious Connections Ltd – https://preciousconnections.co.ke/
- Kariuki & Kabaka Advocates LLP – https://www.kariukikabakalaw.co.ke/
- Buy Domain Kenya – https://buydomainkenya.co.ke/
- Brain Aseli – http://brianaseli.me.ke/
The event was graced by the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry, CEC Chairman. Mr. Julius Opio as the Keynote Speaker. Mr. Opio has offered his full support for the program with a promise to facilitate its growth through KNCCI.
” We have shared our proposal with different organizations with regards to partnering opportunities and the response has been amazing! The BET program team is constantly talking to its friends in the business world to get partners to facilitate empowering MSMEs, Youth, and Women in Business. ” BET Program Director, Tuva Adams Tuva
The Business Empowerment Tools Program, http://betprogram.africa/ ( BET Program ) will continue rolling out the Online Presence Booster / E-commerce Booster Program with support from the private sector. The program’s main focus is Youth and Women in Business entrepreneurship in Africa, it also aims a support Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the wholesale and retail sector to get on board 3 e-commerce platforms with a global presence/visibility.
To be part of the BET program as an entrepreneur, register on https://access.businessempowerment.tools/registration/. To be a partner on the BET program, send an email to [email protected]
BET Forum Photo Gallery Below
Follow BET Program on IG @betprogramafrica for more pictures and more information on the program