The Ambassador of the people’s republic of Algeria Ms. Selma Malika Haddadi and Counselor Mr. Karour Hamza paid a Courtesy visit to the Chamber President Mr. Richard Ngatia.
The purpose of the meeting was to deliberate;
• Building a bilateral relationship between Kenya and Algeria.
• Forming a Joint Business Council (JBC) on trade and investment between Kenya and Algeria.
• Business networking between the two countries.
• Exchange of Trade delegations both incoming and outgoing.
• Create market opportunities.
• Corporate for mutual understating on the Big 4 Agenda, Capacity Building and technical assistance, bilateral agreements, Establish exporters and importers database for both countries.
There will be a virtual meeting (B2B) in March between Kenya and Algeria.